Monday, February 23, 2009

Win your own pair of slippers on my Etsy Giveaway!

I am starting up a giveaway for a pair of my slippers. All of my buyers so far have left such good compliments on thier feedback, I want to share them with more people. This is how it works:

1. Purchase one or more pairs of slippers from my Etsy store. http://www.lindaphcc.etsy.com/
2. I will enter your name in a drawing for each pair you purchase.
3. After each 10 sales I will put all the names in random.org to do the drawing.
4. The winning person will be notified by email that they have won the drawing :)
5. The winner chooses the pair of slippers from my store and emails me thier choice .
6. I will ship the slippers to the winner through first class USPS mail.
7. When you receive your new slippers, please leave a comment on my blog to tell others what you think of them. I always welcome suggestions, ideas, or comments on all my work.

You can also enter my drawing if you refer my etsy site to a friend and they purchase one or more pairs of slippers. Each drawing will take place after 10 pairs are sold, no matter how many referrals I get. Just let me know before the person buys thier slippers that you are referring them to my site. :)

Good luck!

Thank you Helene for giving me the inspiration to start my own giveaway, and also for promoting my etsy store on your blog! You're the best!

1 comment: